It is our aim at CatholicTherapists.com to list only those therapists who are faithful to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and its magisterium and who integrate those teachings into their therapeutic practice.
If you are a Catholic mental health professional who would like to be listed on this site, please read the TERMS and CONDITIONS below and then fill out the Application/Profile.
Membership is on an annual basis. The fee for membership is $20 per month with an Administrative Setup Fee of $25. Monthly payments will be automatically charged to the Mastercard/Visa card you supply at registration
You may elect to pay the full amount of $240 per year by check or credit card. When paying in full the 'Administrative Setup Fee' does NOT apply. Monthly payments by check will not be accepted. The option to pay monthly is only available when paying by credit card automatically. Your membership will be activated once payment is received and your application is approved.
The Annual Membership Fee is non refundable. We provide refunds only in the limited circumstance where you submitted a fee with your application and we deny membership status based upon this submission.
Please note that your membership and payments will automatically continue on a monthly basis after your first year of membership - unless you notify us of your intent to discontinue your membership. Membership after your first year anniversary is on a month to month basis and can be cancelled at any time thereafter by notifying us of your intent to cancel.
In order to be listed on this website, a therapist must submit adequate written referrals to us and must satisfactorily complete the application/profile. The application process includes letters of recommendation from other professionals and clergy. Applications will be submitted for review and inclusion is at the sole discretion of CatholicTherapists.com, Inc.
Information on the application will be accessible to prospective clients with the exception of those fields that are indicated as "private". This format was chosen in order to enhance the therapist's exposure and to provide pertinent information to prospective clients in their selection process.
Membership may be refused or terminated at any time at the sole discretion of CatholicTherapists.com, inc. for any one of the following reasons:
- The prospective member or member advocates opinions or practices that violate the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- The prospective member or member is affiliated with one or more organizations whose views contradict the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, when such affiliation can be construed as an endorsement of the contradictory views of said organization(s). (For example: serving on the board of an organization such as Planned Parenthood or the National Organization of Women)
- The prospective member or member has committed or commits serious moral, ethical or legal violations.
- The prospective member or member utilizes deceptive or misleading practices, professionally or personally.
- The prospective member or member has been the object of complaints or negative feedback from users of the site, other professionals or former or current clients whereby, in the sole discretion of CatholicTherapists.com, Inc., it is concluded that the prospective member or member poses a potential risk of harm to prospective users of the site.
- The prospective member or member engages in any other practice or behavior that violates the spirit of or compromises the reputation of Catholictherapists.com
- Any other circumstances that, in the sole discretion of CatholicTherapists.com, pose potential risk of harm to prospective users of the site.
STATEMENT OF TRUTH
I hereby certify that everything stated on the therapist application form is true and nothing has been falsified. I further certify that I am a practicing Catholic in good standing and believe all the truths of the Roman Catholic faith. I promise to uphold the teachings of the Roman Catholic faith in my therapy practice and will not advocate or endorse any methods or behaviors that are contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ as revealed to and held by the Pope and the magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church. I understand that membership in Catholictherapists.com is at the sole discretion of Catholictherapists.com, Inc.
Thank you for your cooperation and may God bless you in your efforts to serve His people.